6-8 packages of 8 ounce fresh mushrooms
Makes 2 trays of stuffed mushrooms
- 2 rectangular packages of cream cheese
- 2 large heaping spoonfuls of mayo
- 5 cloves of pressed garlic
- 1 cup of onion flakes or 2 sautéed onions (prefer onion flakes)
- 3 small lemons squeeze juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hand whip -mixture should be thick like a dip
Mix all ingredients together. Set mixture in refrigerator.
Then spray down cookie sheet with oil or parchment paper.
Wash each mushroom and remove stem of all mushrooms and place each on a cookie sheet pan.
Stuff the mushrooms
When all mushrooms stuffed sprinkle bread crumbs or gluten free bread crumbs over the top of each mushroom.
Sprinkle Romano or Parmesan cheese over the top sparingly